perjantai 18. syyskuuta 2015

TIME FOR ME








I like happy coincidences. This is what happened last week. I just decided to make myself a cup of tea while I had a break from studying. I choose to brew tea in the pot. Most of the time I just use teabags. This "one cup of tea" turned out to be the most relaxing moment of my day. First I sat on the table and we're about to take my phone to browse Facebook and Instagram but I choose to leave it and just enjoy the moment. I just sat and concentrated on what I was doing. I just observed my setting, the trees outside, the tastes and I was present. It felt really good. Such a simple thing. This reminded me of the importance of being present and having these kind of small relaxing breaks every now and then. So it was a happy coincidence. I started doing something very usual normal everyday thing not thinking much about it and my mind wandering somewhere and then it just turned out to be something very different and much better that I had imagined. I love it when things like this happen.

Pidän hauskoista sattumista, joita aina silloin tällöin tapahtuu. Viime viikolla päätin keittää itselleni kupin teetä, kun oli tauko opiskelusta. Keitin sitten oikein pannussa teetä, vaikka yleensä käytän teepusseja. No tämä "keitänpä kupillisen teetä" muuttuikin sitten jotenkin itsestään päivän rentouttavimmaksi hetkeksi. Aluksi olin jo ottamassa puhelinta käteen ja alkamassa selaamaan Facebookia ja Instagramia, mutta päätinkin että nyt rentoudutaan ja jätetään puhelin hetkeksi omaan rauhaan. Istuin vain ja keskityin siihen mitä olin tekemässä. Tarkkailin vain ympäristöä puita ulkona, keskityin makuihin ja olin läsnä. Se tuntui todella hyvältä. Niin yksinkertainen asia. Tämä muistutti läsnäolosta ja siitä kuinka tärkeää on välillä nauttia tällaisista rentoutushetkistä. Hauska sattuma. Aloin tehdä jotain tosi arkista jokapäiväistä juttua ja se muuttui itsestään joksikin hyvin erilaiseksi ja paljon paremmaksi kuin olin ajatellut. Ihanaa kun näitä tapahtuu.


Wish you a relaxing Friday evening and a lovely weekend!

Rentouttavaa perjantain-iltaa ja mukavaa viikonloppua!



Ceao!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti