tiistai 8. syyskuuta 2015

EARTHY & OFF-TONED











First outfit from Finland. Looks a bit different than the outfits from the previous month. Even though I miss Bulgaria and warm temperatures I'm actually quite enthusiastic about autumn and the new season. Dressing in autumn is interesting because there is so many different styles to wear and yet so many layers are not needed like in winter. 

This is just a simple outfit I wore last week when I met my friend over a cup of tea. I love the off-tones which can be seen in the camel colour coat and the green t-shirt. Off-tones fit to my skin and hair tone so good. I'm so excited about the 1970's coming back and staying with the great colours off-tones and bohemian relaxed vibe. There is so many beautiful places in Kotka. Easy to take photos nearly everywhere in the island where is the centre. There is like five parks in the island and I like so much just walking there and admiring all the beauty. 

Coat - Finnflare
Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Tamaris
Backpack - Primark

Ekat asukuvat Suomesta. Näyttää aika erilaiselta kuin viime kuun asut. Vaikka kaipaankin takaisin Bulgariaan ja lämpöön, olen aika inspiroitunut syksystä ja uudesta kaudesta. Syksyllä voi pukeutua monipuolisesti ilman että tarvitsee verhoutua kerroksiin ja talvivaatteisiin. 

Tämä on yksinkertainen perusasu viime viikolta kun kävin ystävän kanssa teellä. Tykkään murretuista väreistä, kuten tässä näkyvän takin kamelin sävystä ja murretun vihreästä t-paidasta. Murretut värit sopivat ihon ja hiusten väriini parhaiten, joten sen takia niitä tulee käytettyä paljon. Olen innoissani 70-luvun tyylin paluusta ja jatkumisesta syksyyn ihanan murretun väripaletin ja boheemin rentouden kanssa. Kotkassa on niin monia kauniita paikkoja. Helppo ottaa kivoja kuvia melkein missä tahansa Kotkansaarella. Kotkansaarella on ainakin viisi puistoa, joissa mielelläni käyskentelen ja ihailen kaikkea kaunista. 



Have a nice evening everybody!


Ihanaa iltaa teille kaikille!



Ceao!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Jaana! I've been following your blog for a little while now and I thought I should probably stop being rude and leave you a comment :D hehe. I think it's wonderful that you are blogging and in english aswell so I can keep in touch :) It was really fun reading about your London adventures. I really enjoy autumn aswell, every season has it's blessing.
    Sending hugs! (This is Caroline from the Ireland retreat by the way :D)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi! :D Thank you so much Caroline for the sweet words! Glad to hear if you have liked the blog:) Yeah I wanted to write in English too as a practice and for possible international readers to be able to understand. Wish you a nice autumn time and sending hugs! :)

      Poista