lauantai 26. syyskuuta 2015

STYLE GOES RETRO








I'm so happy right now because my boyfriend came for one week vacation to here. I went to pick him up from the airport yesterday afternoon and after that we drove back to home and went to a dinner later. I wore this outfit. I got the dress as a present last Christmas but I didn't wear it before (shame on me). I'm not so big on dresses and in winter time even less. Now on the transitional season this kind of sleeveless dress is great. I can pair it with so many things.Yesterday I chose to wear this with the boots. With my new eyeglasses there is a lot of 1950's vibes in this outfit. It's a nice change to my usual style. 

Dress - Primark
Belt - Primark
Coat - Secondhand
Boots - Ecco
Scarf - Secondhand
Bag - Accessorize

Olen niin onnellinen tällä hetkellä, sillä poikaystäväni tuli viikoksi lomalle tänne Suomeen. Kävin hakemassa hänet eilen lentokentältä ja ajoimme sitten kotiin. Myöhemmin kävimme vielä päivällisellä. Päällä oli tällaista. Sain mekon lahjaksi poikaystävältäni viime Jouluna, mutta en ole vielä kertaakaan käyttänyt tätä (oma häpeäni). En ole kovin suuri mekkoihminen ja talvella vielä vähemmän. Nyt syksyllä tämänkaltaiset hihattomat mekot toimivat, sillä niitä voi yhdistellä monin eri tavoin. Eilen sitten päätin laittaa tämän mekon päälle, saappaiden kanssa. Näiden uusien silmälasien kanssa, asussa on hieman 1950-luvun tunnelmaa. Hauskaa vaihtelua tavalliseen tyyliini.


Happy Weekend!

Ihanaa viikonloppua!



Ceao!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti