maanantai 27. heinäkuuta 2015

DREAMY









It was gloomy evening when we took these photos few weeks ago. The sunset had been started and the light was a little bit tricky photography in mind but we managed to capture some photos. I like the dreamy and a bit distant vibe in these photos. Maybe it was the evening and it's beauty which made my mind wander and created that dreamy look. It is funny how my hair looks so red when the sun shines in the right direction. My hair colour is like a dark blond or light brown but maybe I got some red pigment as well which shows itself in a particular lightning. Same thing with my eyes. Depending on the lighting they look sometimes green, gray, hazel and a mix of all this. So funny.

The outfit is a really basic. What I usually wear casually. Beige velvet trousers, top and a cardigan.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti