tiistai 8. maaliskuuta 2016

SUNDAY COMFORT








On Sunday I went to Helsinki to do some shopping as there are some shops which we don't have here in the periphery. I went to Marks & Spencer to find some lingerie as I want to test their products if they are good quality. Then I went to Mango to find a specific pair of sunnies which I tried in Berlin and didn't buy and regret now that I didn't buy there. From there I came out with a dress no sunnies, haha story of my life. I wore this comfortable outfit nothing too fussy or complicated. The parka is a new coat in my collection. I got it recently from Zara and have been living in it since. 

Top - Ginatricot
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Timberland
Scarf - H&M
Bag - Accessorize 

Sunnuntaina käväisin Helsingissä hieman shoppailemassa koska ärsyttävästi täällä periferiassa myymälävalikoima on valitettavan rajoitettu. Marks & Spencerille suuntasin laadukkaiden alusvaatteiden perässä, sillä halusin kokeilla heidän tuotteitaan. Etsin myös Mangosta eräitä aurinkolaseja, joita ihailin jokin aika sitten Berliinissä käydessäni, mutta jätin silloin ostamatta. Nyt harmittaa että en ostanut. No lähdin Mangon liikkeestä mekon kanssa, joku lohdutuspalkinto sentään löytyi. Asuna toimi tämä yksinkertainen kokonaisuus, ei mitään liian monimutkaista tai epäkäytännöllistä. Parkatakin ostin vähän aikaa sitten ja olen tainnut siinä tyyliin asua sen jälkeen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti