maanantai 26. lokakuuta 2015

SPORTY CASUAL








On Sunday my friend and I enjoyed culture in the form of sports. We went to see KTP:s (Kotkas' football team) last match of the season. Yeah once in a season it's good to go as I am "a true fan" of KTP. Not really. I enjoy football but don't take it that seriously. With the outfit I decided to honor the event and went sporty casual. I love my Nike trainers so much. I wonder how many times I'm going to say it. Anyway the trainers are really easy to combine and very comfortable. They freshen up any outfit. Of course it's another thing how to keep the trainers as white and clean as they are now. I bout these jeans from the summer sales from Levis and have been really happy with my purchase. The model is called Demicurve and they adopt to the users shape and curves. The jeans feel very comfortable on me like a second skin even that they are relatively low waist. As a tall girl I usually face the problem with low rise jeans that they stay maybe 10 cm too low on me and are impossible to use due to the bad fit. In these jeans the length and cut are just perfect like usually in the good quality brands. I combined the jeans with a simple sweater from Ginatricot basic leather jacket big scarf and there it is sporty casual outfit. 

Jeans - Levis
Sweater - Ginatricot
Shoes - Nike 
Jacket - From Russia
Scarf - H&M
Bag - Valentino Handbags

Kävimme sunnuntaina ystäväni nauttimassa kulttuurista urheilun muodossa. Seurasimme KTP:n kauden viimeistä peliä Ilvestä vastaan. Heh kerran kaudessa pitää yksi peli käydä katsomassa, kun tällainen "tosifani" olen. Päälle valikoitui luonnollisesti mukavaa ja urheilullista tilaisuuden hengen mukaisesti. Olen kovasti tykästynyt näihin Niken lenkkareihini. Kuinkahan monta kertaa vielä hehkutan näitä? Joka tapauksessa niin mukavat ja helposti yhdisteltävät lenkkarit kuin vaan voi olla. Raikastavat asun kuin asun. Toinen asia onkin sitten, miten hohtavan valkoiset kengät pidetään yhtä hohtavan valkoisina. Farkut ovat kesällä aleista ostetut Leviksen DemiCurvet. Todella mukavat päällä, kuin toinen iho, vaikka ovatkin melko matalavyötäröiset. Pitkänä usein törmään siihen että matalavyötäröiset farkut päättyvät ehkä 10 cm alemmas kuin missä vyötäröni on ja käyttö on mahdotonta epämukavuuden ja huonon istuvuuden vuoksi. Näissä kuitenkin taas pituus ja leikkaus kohdallaan, kuten useimmissa laadukkaammissa merkeissä. Yhdistin farkut yksinkertaiseen Ginatricotin college-paitaan, perusnahkatakkiin sekä isoon huiviin ja rento sporttinen kokonaisuus on siinä.


Happy Monday!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti